N O P A R T O F I T

N O   P A R T   O F   I T
Far more important than baking bread is the urge to take dough -beating to the extreme - Otto Muehl

Friday, February 13, 2015

Short, outdated interview + screenshot + airplay

There was an interview going for a while... a year or two ago...   for a zine that I guess is not happening anymore, but I just found some of our exchange published at Centipede Farm. Thanks! And below is another proud moment worth documenting...

rrrecords.com

An excerpt from "Falling Tower, Terrible Fountain" cassette on Side of the Sun Recordings was aired on WFMU's My Castle of Quiet, thanks to Wm. Berger!  Also on the move was GIDIM, Enslaved, Electric Eels, and Electric Funeral, Bludded Head, Ennio Morricone's improv group, Faust, and John Carpenter!

Falling Tower was also exhibited a couple of times by Little Fyodor on his Under the Floorboards radio show on KGNU.  This is a show for somewhat willfully obscure artists, where only material that has been submitted is played.  I had dinner with Little Fyodor and Babushka in December, and gladly gave them the recent output of what I was up to!  Good people.

No comments: