The NO PART OF IT Interview series was a strain of questions sent to a number of different people between February and March 2019. Each entry was scheduled chronologically to be thrust upon the world on a monthly basis since then. Each individual is introduced informally as if they were being discussed at a bar.
1. What types of things have you been getting into lately?
2. What you do, do you do it as an artist, or is it a hobby?
3. How would you describe what you do?
5. How would you describe your philosophy?
6. Do you believe in psychics, magic, ghosts, or gods?
9. Would you care to name any theoretical "desert island" records, or at least releases that you think are approaching your concept of "perfect"?
10. What is the earliest childhood memory you can (or are willing to) recall?
11. Are you able to appreciate other peoples' creative work regardless of their personal shortcomings or inherent flaws?
12. Do you have any heroes or heroines?
13. What would you like to have on your epitaph?
"if only they had one neck and that my hands were upon it"- karl panzram talking about people who were trying to get him released from prison.